OMNIDESK has a warranty of 3 years covering:
- The electronic parts of the OMNIDESK (the lifting mechanism and the motor)
- Missing materials from the products at the time of delivery
- Defects in the manufacturing of materials used for the products at the time of delivery
- Major defects in the functionality of the lifting mechanism
- An additional 2-year warranty extension can be purchased within the 1st year of delivery of the Omnidesk. (Max. of 5-year warranty)
Subject to the following terms:
- Replaced parts will be recollected by OMNIDESK.
- Any replacement parts shall be fully provided by OMNIDESK, and any shipping costs shall be half-borne by the consumer.
- To benefit under this warranty, OMNIDESK must be notified of any defect within 1 week of the occurrence of such defect via an image or video of the relevant defect sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This warranty shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period or 30 days, whichever is longer.
What our warranty does NOT cover:
- Wear and tear of the OMNIDESK or the accessories caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire or other acts of nature and external causes.
- Consequential or incidental damage, whether resulting from the use, misuse or inability to use this product or from defects in the product.
- Damages caused to the OMNIDESK or the accessories during self-assembly due to failure to adhere to relevant self-assembly manual instructions provided.
- Damages caused to the OMNIDESK or the accessories during self-modification.
- OMNIDESK reserves the rights to determine whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed and decide whether a component should be repaired or replaced.
- Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part or material only.
- In the scenario where OMNIDESK determined that a benefit under this warranty can be claimed, the cost of repair and replacement of the defective part or material shall be borne by OMNIDESK.
- Replaced parts may vary in colour and texture to the original.
- Warranty will end immediately if the product becomes defective as a consequence of misuse or lack of proper care and maintenance, or commercial use.
- This warranty only applies to the original purchaser only who may not assign or transfer any benefit conferred by this warranty and a person who is not the original purchaser shall not have any rights to benefit from any of these terms and conditions.
- Warranty covers parts replacement only. Labour/transport cost of $30 will be borned by customer for the engineer to be onsite.
- The warranty is effective as of the date of delivery.
Last Updated: 13 Aug 2018