Omnidesk 7-years warranty
All About the Warranty
- Omnidesk's Warranty will cover the electronic parts of the Omnidesk (the lifting mechanism and the motor)
- Omnidesk's Warranty will cover missing materials from the products at the time of delivery.
- Omnidesk's Warranty will cover defects in the manufacturing of materials used for the products at the time of delivery.
- Omnidesk's Warranty will cover major defects in the functionality of the lifting mechanism.
- Warranty for all accessories are covered for one year unless otherwise stated.
- An additional 2-year warranty extension can be purchased within the 1st year from the delivery date of your Omnidesk.
- An additional 2-year warranty extension (For New customers of Omnidesk Pro 2020 Series and Existing customers of Omnidesk Pro only) can be redeemed by posting images of your setup on Facebook or Instagram. The post must be set to public and an active link have to be provided in the form for submission.
Find out more here: https://theomnidesk.com/pages/redemption
Subjected to the following:
- Replaced parts will be recollected by Omnidesk.
- Any replacement parts shall be fully provided by Omnidesk, any shipping costs shall be half-borne by consumer.
- To benefit under this warranty, Omnidesk must be notified of any defect within 1st week of the occurrence of such defect via an image or video of the relevant defect sent electronically to email@example.com
- This warranty shall be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or 30 days, whichever is longer.
What our warranty does NOT cover:
- Wear & Tear of the Omnidesk or the accessories caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water-damage, flood, fire or other acts of natural and external causes.
- Consequential or incidental damage, whether resulting from the use, misuse or inability to use this product or from defects in the product.
- Damages caused to the Omnidesk or the accessories during self-assembly due to failure to adhere to relevant self-assembly manual instructions provided.
- Damages caused to the Omnidesk or the accessories during self-modification.
- Wildwood Collection and Eco Bamboo Tops:
Owning a Wildwood collection top / Eco Bamboo top means having a unique desktop like no other, hence every grain pattern, knots and hairline cracks can and will be found on these naturally produced wood. Minor hairline cracks that you may see and find is adds to the character of your one-of-a-kind desk and will not be noticeable during normal uses of the desk. Every single piece of those will have its own characteristics.
*Pictures shown on website are strictly for illustration purposes only.
**Colour may differ from individual users' monitor settings and lighting.
***Omnidesk reserves the rights to determine if a replacement is to be given for severe defects. This will be on a case by case basis.
- Omnidesk reserves the rights to determine whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed and decide whether a component should be repaired or replaced.
- Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part or material only.
- In the scenario where Omnidesk determined that a benefit under this warranty can be claimed, the cost of repair and replacement of the defective part or material shall be borne by Omnidesk.
- Replaced parts may vary in colour and texture to the original.
- Warranty will end immediately if the product becomes defective as a consequence of misuse or lack of proper care and maintenance, or commercial use.
- This warranty only applies to the original purchaser only who may not assign or transfer any benefit conferred by this warranty and a person who is not the original purchaser shall not have any rights to benefit from any of these terms and conditions.
- Warranty covers parts replacement only. Labour/transport cost of $30 will be borned by customer for the engineer to be onsite.
- The warranty is effective as of the date of delivery.