***Back Order 2nd-Half July
** Assembly is not provided
Universal ports addon to your Omnidesk to allow easy access to charge your gadgets, change up your monitors and power up your laptops.
- 3 x Universal Socket plug
- 2 x USB Power Socket
- 1 x USB 3.0 Passthrough (Device to Device)
- 1 x HDMI v1.4 Passthrough (Device to Device)
Dimensions: 24cm x 7.5cm x 8cm
Effective and Efficient accessory
The USB and HDMI ports make it really convenient for you to connect your device(s) to your computer. It is well secured to ensure it doesn't go anywhere.
Features such as USB 3.0, Dual USB-A Charging Ports, HDMI pass-through and 3 Universal sockets are really useful!
The extra ports allow me to plug in thumb drives / card readers and hard disk without reaching to the back of my iMac. Pretty convenient!
Not intending to leave devices permanently plugged in as it will clutter the table but it is useful for charging temporary or miscellaneous devices!
Other power outlets with similar functions can be purchased for a similar price but this one looks sleek & beautiful and the quality is great
This gadget is highly functional but IMHO it's still overpriced. It however can become a 'necessity' if they are able to look into my suggestions below.
Suggestions for Omnidesk
1) To include some USB-A Ports on the back of the outlet so we can leave them plugged permanently, such as LED light strips! The cables will be hidden and appear a lot neater than using the ones in the front!
2) Will be nice if there is a small gap (a slot perhaps?) below the power strip to allow power cords to plug in and run below itself and under the desk! This will increase aesthetical appearance and cable management! Current outlet requires you to route the cables around the power outlet and it can get really messy.
3) Would appreciate it better if it comes with a USB-C Port (9V/2A or above) to fast charge iPhones or iPads.
The multiple ports & Usb clamped PowerPoint is a good Combination and spaces. It serves his purpose for convenient and accessibility. I would recommend this for all if you has not purchase.
Pro: Solid build quality. Ergonomic design.
Cons: limited mounting options, only at corners. Only in black. Would prefer white accessories as my table legs are white.
Still, its a very good table clamp.
Great for those who work at home. Take a break from your chair and stand for 20 minutes but continue your conference call.