How do gift cards work?
1. Select the gift card that you’d want to purchase.
2. Check out as you would with any purchase.
3. An email notification would be sent upon payment confirmation.
4. Simply input your unique gift card number into the discount field upon checking out.
5. The order total will be deducted by the value of the gift card!
Omnidesk Gift cards can only be used at the same store they’re purchased in. i.e. A gift card purchased on the Singapore store would only be valid for purchases in the Singapore Store.
No. They do not have an expiry date.
Yes, Omnidesk Gift Cards is a form of credit and multiple could be used towards a single purchase.
No, you cannot purchase a gift card with another.
Yes, the credits on each gift card are universal on Omnidesk.
Yes, gift cards are a form of credit and could be used in conjunction with discount codes.
Yes, you are able to pay off the remaining balance on your cart with any form of payment accepted by Omnidesk.
No, you must use the full value of the gift card whenever possible.
No, gift card balance is neither exchangeable nor refundable.
No, only the original purchaser of the gift card can receive the refund.
Yes, you are still able to use other financing options after using gift card.
No, gift cards are not eligible using installment.
No, gift cards are not eligible for financing.