** Assembly is not provided
The Omnidesk Switch easily converts any desk into an active, healthy, height adjustable standing desk. Enjoy the perks of Omnidesk without changing up your current layout or desk.
- Smooth Gas-Spring Mechanism - Heavy duty, smoother height adjustments down to millimeters.
- Easy Squeeze Handle - Adjust your suitable height with ease from 110mm to 505mm.
- Extra Storage Slot - Designed to fit additional gadgets like your iPhones, iPads or other accessories.
- Signature Omnidesk MDF Woodtop - Superior in quality and strength, ensuring durability of the Switch as compared to other brands with cheaper particle boards.
- Ultrawide Surface - Why should you compromise your existing desk space with a converter? Switch provides you with the widest surface possible for a desk converter, allowing you to fit laptops, monitors, gadgets and accessories all at the same time. Up to 20% wider that existing converters in the market.
- Solid load capacity - With wider surface comes higher load capacity. The Main desktop can hold up to 15kg and the keyboard section holds up to 2kg. You could fit an iMac on it with no issues.
- Material: MDF and PVC
- Work Surface Size: 950 x 400mm (37.4"x15.7")
- Height Range: 110-505mm (4.3"-19.9")
- Work Surface Weight Capacity: 15kg
- Keyboard Weight Capacity: 2kg
- 3 Years Warranty
The switch works great when I feel like standing, but not so helpful when I want to sit down because of the elevated height of the main board. It would have been perfect if the board for keyboard and mouse is adjustable according to standing/sitting mode so that when I sit down the main board can come all the way down.
I bought the Switch because my neck was constantly straining when working from home on my table. With the Switch, now I get to sit and stand at a comfortable posture while working. The table is really sturdy and doesn't shake when I use my keyboard on the keyboard.
Just what I needed and it fits my two PC monitors and the keyboard platform is big enough to fit my ergonomic keyboard and mouse.
The switch does everything it promises to do. It is easy to set up and use. Its extra width is very useful and on our desk couldn’t be deeper. We added some 3M foam to the bottom which worked well to prevent it from slipping on a smooth surface. Definitely recommended
Standing is ok as lowest position. Mouse and and key pad area need to increase
The Switch works well. Supports a 27-inch iMac without issues. Extends high enough for someone who is 1.78m tall. Attracted lots of questions from my colleagues in the first few days I got the Switch. And one of my colleagues bought one soon after I did. :)